If you want to Download YouTube app on Roku device. Then you can easily download from Roku channel store.
YouTube began as a free-to-view site that has since expanded to include paid options. The Roku YouTube app still allows you to watch free video, but you also have access to YouTube premium and stuff you’ve purchased or leased.
You can download and install both free and paid channels, and you can do it in three ways. First is, from the device, second is Via the Roku mobile app and last is from the Roku website.
How To Download YouTube App on Roku?
- By hitting the Home button on the Remote, you can access the Home menu.
- Scroll down to the Streaming Channels area on the left sidebar.
- To access the Roku channel store, go to streaming channels.
- Brought through the categories or use the search channels feature to download YouTube app.
- To open YouTube app, click OK on the Remote.
- To install a YouTube, select Add channel or Buy.
- You will be require to complete your purchase.
Using The Roku Mobile App
- Download and open Roku mobile app on smartphone device.
- At the bottom of the app, go to the channel menu.
- Type YouTube app in search box.
- To discover the YouTube app you want to install, look through the channel categories or use the search bar.
- Before proceeding, you may be asked to log in to your Roku account.
- Click on the YouTube icon.
- To add the YouTube to your device. Click on it.
- You will be requested to finish your purchase if the YouTube app.