If are you troubleshoot with Roku and your device is not working, then you should be Roku update on your device. In other case, if your device not update automatically, or it’s been unplugged, then you should try on manually updation.
Roku streaming device and Roku TV are built to run the most recent version of software at all times. During initial setup and whenever the Roku device is powered on, your Roku device will check to see if new software is available for download, and then every 24-36 hours at random.
You can also manually check for updates if you like. If you suspect an issue with your Roku device, you might want to try this. If that’s the case, you should make sure it’s up to date before using it again. Go to Roku Update process, Here’s how to do it.
How To Update Roku in Manual Way?
- Turn on your device by Roku remote.
- Go to Home menu and go to on “Settings” option.
- Click on the right arrow and select it.
- Go to on “System”.
- Now the software updation process is going on system option of the setting menu.
- Click on “System Update”.
- Choose “Check Now” to manually installation updates.
- Now, your device successfully update.
How To Change My Roku Account?
If are you new user on Roku, and want to update your Roku account instantly, then follow all steps given below:
- Open your system and visit web-browser.
- Go to official link: Roku.com/link.
- Sign in to your Roku account, if asked.
- Go to the Account information option.
- Click on the Update option.
- Then, update your account.
- Hit on Save Changes option.
So you have know to how often does Roku update. I hope this article is very helpful to you.